Desirably located in deep South Scarborough within meters of Butlers Reserve and between Brighton Road Village and Doric Street Shops, not to mention the close proximity to our glorious Indian Ocean.
We are proud to offer 1/33 Ostend Road, a street front brick and tile 3 bedroom villa with no common walls within a small 3 unit complex with no strata fees. The home is ready for its new owners to add their flare and make this their own amazing contemporary residence.
This hot property has an excellent floor plan which is flooded with natural light and provides the ideal flow between indoor/outdoor and separation of bedrooms. The huge sun drenched front courtyard is private and ready to entertain.
The home offers
- Secure Entry
- Open Plan Kitchen/meals, direct access to rear courtyard
- Lounge with direct access to the front courtyard
- Three Bedrooms, Main Bedroom with 3 door BIR, second bedroom with BIR
- 3 x Split System Air Cond (2 to Bedrooms 1 to Lounge).
- Bathroom with shower, bath, vanity
- Huge courtyard to front plus rear courtyard (walk around whole property).
- Laundry with shoppers entry
- Lock up Store Room
- Leased to Mid September 2021, fantastic tenants.
- Block size 187m2, 89m2 internal
- Council Rates $1491 Water Rates $1209
- Rental Value $390 - $430 per week
Please call Mark Cribbon for further details 0415 586 767, be quick!
- Type : Villa
- Walls : Brick
- Roof : Tile
- Air conditioned : 1
- Bathrooms : 1
- Bedrooms : 3
- Built in Wardrobes : 1
- Carport : 1
- Courtyard : 1
- Entrance Hall : 1
- Kitchen/Dining : 1
- Laundry : 1
- Lounge : 1
- Outdoor Entertaining : 1
- RCDs/Smoke Alarms : 1
- Sewer Connected : 1
- Shed : 1
- Storage : 1
- Storeys : 1
- Water Closets : 1