UNDER OFFER BY MARK CRIBBON
VILLAGE ZONE - GENUINE SELLERS
Ideally located in South Scarborough within an easy stroll to the Cafe/Shopping precinct on the Brighton and Calais Road intersections. This area has become very desirable with locals and continues to improve with fresh quality retailers.
This stunning double brick and tile end villa must be seen, the floor plan offers large separate living areas, a huge master bedroom, renovated kitchen and an exclusive Lush Private Garden.
Recent improvements include a full internal repaint, plumbing fittings. The bathroom, flooring, lighting, air conditioning were also renovated in recent years.
Located at the rear of the complex allowing you quiet enjoyment without the neighbours cars coming and going.
The home is part of a strata group of 8, it is a well run strata with up to date maintenance an strong owner input.
The home features
- Secure entry, security electric shutters to front windows
- Extra large open plan kitchen and meals living zone. Ample cupboards and bench space
- Spacious lounge room, air conditioned
- 2 Bedrooms, master bedroom is generous with its split system air conditioner and 3 door robe
- Renovated bathroom, roman bath/shower, vanity with stone top
- Interior laundry
- Lush landscaped gardens, Bonus end space garden on title
- Convenient carport at your front door, extra vistors bays also adjacent
- 2 Reverse cycle air con units, 1 wall unit
- Security screens/shutters
- Rental Value $360 - $390 per week
- Strata Fees $425 p/q (includes reserve levy)
Great location for beach, shops, transport and entertainment - but whisper quiet!
- Type : Villa
- Walls : Brick
- Roof : Tile
- Water Rates : $1100 Per Year
- Council Rates : $1400 Per Year
- Strata Rates : $425 Per Quarter
- Air conditioned : 1
- Bathrooms : 1
- Bedrooms : 2
- Built in Wardrobes : 1
- Carport : 1
- Courtyard : 1
- Electric HWS : 1
- Kitchen/Dining : 1
- Laundry : 1
- Lounge : 1
- Outdoor Entertaining : 1
- RCDs/Smoke Alarms : 1
- Reticulated : 1
- Storage : 1
- Water Closets : 1